When: Saturday, June 15, 2019
Where: Fort Douglas Field at the University of Utah
Distances: 25, 50, 75, 100, and 140 Miles with 140-mile Relay Option
We are excited to have the Huntsman 140 join up with the Huntsman 5K for the third annual Huntsman Sports Festival!
The Huntsman 140 will have new out-and-back routes from Salt Lake City in 2019. The new routes provide a more scenic and safe ride through Davis and Weber counties, eliminating the portion of the ride through the Salt Lake valley. The epic 140-mile ride from Delta, Utah, will have the same route as previous years.
Our 2019 Ride Guide has all the details about the Huntsman 140 you could want, including downloadable ride routes for each distance, the event schedule, safety guidelines, and course information.
THURSDAY, JUNE 13
- 4:00 - 8:00 PM at Huntsman Cancer Foundation - 500 Huntsman Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
SATURDAY, JUNE 15
- 5:00 AM at the Delta Start Line - Droubay Chevrolet, 348 W Main St, Delta, Utah
- 5:30 AM at the Salt Lake City Start Line - Fort Douglas Field, 200 Fort Douglas Blvd
EVENT START TIMES - JUNE 15
DELTA START LINE
- 6:00 AM 140-mile ride and 140-mile relay
SALT LAKE CITY START LINE
- 6:30 AM 140-mile ride and 140-mile relay
- 7:00 AM 100-mile ride
- 7:30 AM 75-mile ride
- 8:00 AM 50-mile ride
- 8:30 AM 25-mile ride
- 9:00 AM Kid's Fun K immediately followed by the Huntsman 5K
HUNTSMAN 140 ROUTES
The Huntsman 140 will have new out-and-back routes from Salt Lake City in 2019. The new routes provide a more scenic and safe ride through Davis and Weber counties, eliminating the portion of the ride through the Salt Lake valley. The epic 140-mile ride from Delta, Utah, will have the same route as previous years. Use the 2019 Ride Guide to download course maps as a PDF or on RideWithGPS.com.
FROM DELTA, UTAH
- 140-mile ride (individual and relay) - Enjoy this rolling course through rural Millard and Juab counties, past ghost towns and historic mining regions on your way to the finish line at Fort Douglas Field.
OUT-AND-BACK FROM SALT LAKE CITY
- 140-mile ride - Ride through Salt Lake, north along the scenic Legacy Parkway Trail, out to Antelope Island, and then back to Fort Douglas Field.
- 100-mile ride - Same as the 140-mile route, without the Antelope Island leg.
- 75-mile ride - Same as the routes above, without the Antelope Island leg and the Weber County loop.
- 50-mile ride - Ride from Fort Douglas north to our feed zone in Farmington, then back to Fort Douglas Field.
- 25-mile ride - Basically, its a ride along Wasatch Blvd to a turnaround point in Cottonwood Heights, and then back.
The Huntsman 140 has fully supported ride with feed zones, water stops, medical, mechanical, and SAG support for all distances. Professional bike mechanics will be available at key feed zones along the ride route and there are designated SAG vehicles for each distance. SAGs may be subject to delayed returns.
Each rider will receive a wristband with the phone number of the Huntsman 140 Command Center. Should you need any assistance, please call this number (801.581.3332) and a SAG vehicle will be deployed to you. For emergencies, always call 911 first.