The best incentive for raising money is that we are that much closer to eradicating cancer. To add a little more fun to the mix, check out the incentives outlined below.
A personal fundraising page is created when you sign up for the Huntsman 140, and it’s a great tool to track donations and progress towards your goal. Raise the following amounts by June 1, 2019 to guarantee you receive all your incentive items at packet pickup, all others will receive their incentives by mail after the Huntsman 140.
- $250 Raised – $50 off registration for the 2020 ride
- $500 Raised – Huntsman 140 jersey and two tickets to the end-of-year Heroes Celebration
- $1,000 Raised – Huntsman bib shorts from DNA Cycling (code to order bibs will be sent after event)
- $1,500 Raised – Guaranteed entry to the 2020 LOTOJA (not comped)
- $2,000 Raised – Chance to win items like airline tickets, restaurant gift cards, race swag, bike shop gift cards, and more!
- $5,000 Raised - Name and dedicate a section of the final mile of the ride in honor or memory of someone. Reach this level as a fundraising team or as an individual.
Participants are encouraged to help raise funds through their personal fundraising page, we recommend setting a goal of raising $500. Participants have the potential to receive all incentives and will receive each incentive as they reach the different fundraising levels.