When you join the Huntsman Heroes team, you'll meet dedicated supporters and athletes of all levels, from Utah and beyond. Team members share the same commitment and goal: eradicating cancer from this earth. They train, fundraise, and participate in several partner events and Huntsman Cancer Foundation (HCF) signature events to make a meaningful impact in the fight against cancer.
One hundred percent of funds raised further the mission Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI), and all donations are tax deductible.
- No event fee: Huntsman Heroes covers event costs
- Guaranteed event entry: skip the lottery—our team has limited guaranteed spots
- Weekly team training rides and clinics for fundraisers: March through July
- Training guide and schedule
- Team jersey
- Personal fundraising webpage
- Fundraising incentives: team jerseys, jackets, cycling bibs, and more!
- VIP post-ride festivities: massages, food, and more!
As a member of the Huntsman Heroes team, you agree to raise a minimum of $500 to participate. Don’t worry, fundraising is easier than it seems! We have lots of tips in our TOOLKIT to help you go above and beyond your fundraising goal.
The best incentive for raising money is that it brings us much closer to eradicating cancer. To add a little more fun to the mix, check out these incentives!
- $500 fundraising minimum: team jersey and access to the event
- $1,000: Huntsman cycling bib shorts OR team jacket (order information will be sent after the event)
Huntsman Cancer Foundation Events Team