When you join the Huntsman Heroes team, you'll meet dedicated supporters and athletes of all levels, from Utah and beyond. Team members share the same commitment and goal: eradicating cancer from this earth. They train, fundraise, and participate in several partner events and Huntsman Cancer Foundation (HCF) signature events to make a meaningful impact in the fight against cancer. You can also join the Huntsman Heroes team as a Virtual Hero and participate in your own event, wherever you are, to fundraise for Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI). One hundred percent of funds raised support the mission of HCI.
As a thank-you for your commitment and dedication to raising money for HCI, we will provide you with the following:
- A personal fundraising webpage used to collect donations from friends and family and to track your fundraising success
- A Huntsman Heroes team jersey when you fundraise $500 or more
- Personalized training with our running and/or cycling teams on Saturdays
As a member of the Huntsman Heroes team, you agree to raise a minimum amount based on your event distance. Don't worry, fundraising is easier than it seems! We have lots of tips in our fundraising toolkit to help you go above and beyond your goal.
- 5K and 10K distances: $250 minimum
- Half marathon, full marathon, and bike tour: $500 minimum
Huntsman Cancer Foundation Events Team