The Huntsman Heroes team, composed of dedicated athletes and supporters, of all athletic levels, local and out-of-state, all share the same commitment and goal - eradicating cancer from this earth. The team trains, fundraises, and participates in several partner events and Huntsman Cancer Foundation (HCF) signature events to make a meaningful impact in the fight against cancer. 100% of funds raised are used to the mission of HCI to eradicate cancer from the face of the earth.
- No Event Fee - Huntsman Heroes covers event costs
- Guaranteed Event Entry - skip the lottery, our team has 100 guaranteed entries to LOTOJA
- Weekly Team Training Rides and Clinics for fundraisers - March through July
- Training Guide and Schedule
- Team Jersey
- Personal Fundraising Web Page
- Fundraising Incentives - team jerseys, jackets, cycling bibs, and more!
- VIP Breakfast Celebration on Sunday - after the ride in Jackson
As a member of the Huntsman Heroes team, you agree to raise a minimum of $1,000 to participate ($500 per person if in a relay) in LoToJa. Don’t worry, fundraising is easier than it seems! We have lots of tips and tools to help you go above and beyond your fundraising goal in our TOOLKIT.
The best incentive for raising money is that we are that much closer to eradicating cancer. To add a little more fun to the mix, check out these incentives!
- When Fundraising Minimum is Reached ($1,000 for individual riders or $500 per relay rider): Team Jersey
- $1,500 - Huntsman Cycling Bib Shorts OR Team Jacket - order information will be sent after LoToJa
- $2,500 - Free hotel room at Spring Creek Ranch in Jackson, Wyoming, for the first ten (10) fundraisers to reach this level
Huntsman Cancer Foundation Events Team